Compact car wash will wash a car within its own length.
Mitting Curtain: with hundreds of oscillating soft cloth washing strips - it cleans the hood, roof and trunk without scratches or any damage
Wrap-A-Rounds: The Wrap-A-Round side pads are made from the same cloth material as the mitting curtain. The arms actually wrap around the entire vehicle. First, in a unfolded position they clean the entire front end, then they gently retract, washing the sides and finally unfolding, washing the back end of the vehicle. The 82" tall Wrap-A-Rounds are high enough for most pick-ups or vans
Water: The flooder arch is within the washing framework. It sprays a mixture of soap and water directly on the pads and vehicles. Wash cycle uses 15 gallons of water, depending on speed of vehicle
Rinse: The rinse arch removes the soap and applies a drying agent that makes the water puddle-up and run off the vehicle
Minimum Space Required:
14'W x 17'L x 10'6"H
One 10 hp. Motor, 30A, 3 Phase, 208/230/460V.
1" at 40 psi. Usage rate 22 gallons per minute. Standard floor drain.
90 psi, 5 cfm.
- Operate with or without a conveyor.
- Entrance guides align vehicle thru wash.
- Automatic operation - no attendant needed.
- Set to run free, with coins or tokens.
- Smooth hydraulic operation - reliable and low maintenance.
- Quick and easy installation by factory techs.
- Tubular steel - hot dipped galvanized frame.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||204" L x 168" W x 126" H||inch|
|Power supply||One 10 hp. Motor, 30A, 3 Phase, 208/230/460V.||V/Hz/A|