The Robinair LD5 Select Refrigerant Leak Detector features a new color graphic display that helps locate leaks using a unique bar graph mode to show the amount of refrigerant detected in the air and changes colors as it gets closer to the leak. The LD5 also uses an audible alarm to alert technicians of refrigerant leaks and an inspection light for searching in dark locations. The LD5 is compatible with most commonly used refrigerants today including 1234-yf and R-134a and is equipped with a stable, long life sensor that will last up to 10 years. The LD5 meets all of the current industry leak detector standards and is covered by a 2-year warranty. Uses 4 AA batteries, included.
• Sensitivity: .05 oz/yr R134a, .0123 oz/yr R1234yf
• Sensor life: Up to 10 years
• Response time: Instantaneous
• Power supply: 4 AA alkaline batteries, included
• Battery life: 4 hours continuous
• Warm up time: Less than 20 seconds
• LCD display: 128 x 160 full color graphic display
• Probe length: 17 inches
• Weight: 1.5 lbs
• Warranty: 2 years (includes sensor)
• LD5 Select Refrigerant Leak Detector
• Leak test vial
• 4 AA alkaline batteries
• 5 sensor filters
• Blow molded carrying case
• Operator's manual
- Unique color graphic LCD display.
- Long life, stable sensor.
- Automatic calibration and reset to ambient.
- User friendly message and error screens.
- High intensity LED inspection light.
- 3 adjustable sensitivity levels.
- Low battery indicator.
- Uses 4 AA alkaline batteries, included.
- Comfortable handle grip.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||1.75 x 2.5 x 10.75||inch|
|42-LD3||Economy Refrigerant Leak Detector||$235.00||Add to cart|
|42-LD7||Premium Refrigerant Leak Detector||$355.00||Add to cart|